Tuesday 4 February 2014

Photo Choice

These are the images which I have taken and are going to use:
 
 
I think I am going to use this image for the front cover, because its got everyone in the image and its got really good light for everyone. The only thing I need to do is lightern up the images slightly because of the middle person's face is shadowed a little.
 
 
I really like this image because its amusing to look at and it's really good light once again. The only thing I think I need to do is take away the shadows.
 

 


I like these two images because they are relevent to the theme of my magazine and also because I think it looks really good.

 
 
 




I like these three single images of the band members because, alike in my research, the double page shows single images of each band member, relating to their personality. I like these because they are fun and friendly and look really good.
 
 
 
These are the photo's I am not going to use:
 




I'm not using these images because of the shadowing getting in the way of the light in people's faces and also the positioning of the singers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment