Wednesday 5 February 2014

Font Choices


Font Choices
Adobe Gothic Std B: I like this option because its simple and plain, but i think it may be a bit too plain for a teenagers magazine so i don't think it would be appropriate for my magazine.
 
Font Choices
Gill Sans Ultra Bold: I really like this style of font. It's funky and different and it would appeal to young teenagers, but i don't think it will look very professional on a magazine. I think it may be a bit too child like.
 
 
Font Choices
Algerian: This font choice is different, and does appeal to me as though you'd find it on a magazine, however i don't think you would find it on a Pop magazine, more like a Puck, or Rock 'n' Roll magazine.
 
 
Font Choices
Bauhaus 93: I quite like this font, its funky and i think it would look really nice on a music magazine related to Pop. I think i would trial this out on my magazine to see if it would go. I think it will go very nice with the style of magazine and genre of the music.
 
 
 
Font Choices
Blackoak Std: I don't particularly like this font. Although it could possible look decent for a coverline or heading, it's too stretched out and i don't think it will look very nice on a teenagers Pop magazine.
 
 
 
Font Choices
Charlemagne Std: This font style is quite nice, i think it might look ok on the magazine, but i think the style is a bit too thin and the magazine could do with something thicker, too stand out and so it would be easier to read.

 

 Font Choices
Showcard Gothic: I really like this font, i think it would be perfect for the magazine. I think it matches the genre of magazine perfectly and i think it would really appeal to teenage readers and also make the cover look really funky and fun. I would like to also trial out this font on my magazine as i think it could be the font i will use overall.
 
Font Choices
Stencil Std: I also really like this font as it's cool and would look really good as part as a coverline. I think this would look really cool maybe on the double page story for the coverline or maybe as a heading for part of the story to the side of the page. Although i think this font is a bit too Rock 'n' Roll for a Pop magazine, however i think it would fit in with the band that the magazine is covering and might fit in very well. I would like to trail this font to see if it goes.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment