Tuesday 1 October 2013

Preliminary Task Flat Plans

I have created to preliminary flat plans on publisher:
Front cover:



For the front cover of my magazine i have put the Masthead on the top right hand of the magazine, so it will be the first thing that the reader of the magazine will read. I have added a bubble to my magazine to add different shape of text. I have made the main image cover most of the magazine so that is will attract the audience. I have also put the cover line and the sub heading underneath on the image so then the reader knows which story is belongs to and doesn't get confused. I have also out the bar code at the bottom of the page so it doesn't get in the way.

Contents Page:
 
For the contents page I have placed the magazine logo on the top left corner so that the theme is carried out. I have set out a theme of text and images, so then the theme looks tidy and so there isn't blank spaces left on the page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment