Tuesday 22 October 2013

Preliminary Task - Front Cover and Contents

Following my Preliminary task, here I have made a rough Front page and Contexts page for my College magazine using Microsoft Publisher.
 

 

 
 
 
 
I have created the preliminary task within an hour and a half and I have recieved some feeback resulting in how to make my front page and contents page better. Some of the feeback included "blurry" images. Areas to imporve included "More Variety of fonts / colours" and "Check spelling / grammar". I agree  with my feeback as my images could be imporved as when I was taking my images, i didnt have enough time on taking the pictures, and so I could do with having longer time taking the pictures. I think that I would change the way I have designed the Contents page as I dont think I would like to include the boxes of text, and instead do columns. Also I think I will spend more time on planning the plans for the magazines as after doing them, I have decided I do not like the original flat plan as much because of overall outcome didnt look as good as I hoped.
 

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, you need to change the title of this post to Preliminary Task - Front Cover and Contents

    ReplyDelete