Thursday 30 January 2014

Photoshoot Planning


Media Studies – Foundation Portfolio


Photo shoot planning document


What emotional impact do you want your photography to have upon the reader and how will you achieve this?

I want my images to have a pop genre so that when teenagers read the magazine, they will see all their singers and bands inside. I will achieve this by taking images of a young band and making the pictures look as fun as possible. Maybe having images of the band laughing and just looking genuine.

 What personnel do you need? Who are you going to photograph?
I am going to use a group of the friends for my images of the band because they are all young, and would mainly appeal to the female viewers.
 
What props will you need?
I am going you to use a guitar in my props for the sub images I a going to have on my double page is then there are close up images of the band in action.

How are you going to emphasise colour?
I am going to emphasis the colour by having the band were youth like clothes, so colours such as blue, red and black. This way they will all look like a young boy band that appeals to young teenagers.

Have you briefed your personnel/models?
Yes, I have talked to all of my models and they know what type of clothes they need to wear and what type of pictures I imagine to be taken.

 What lighting will you need? Any other equipment?
Depending on time in the studio, I might need a micro phone but that decision is still undecided. The lightning will just need to be light so then the lads look young and light.

 Where will you shoot? Will you need a backdrop?
I will need a white and green backdrop so that in the studio where I’m taking the image4s, when I’m ready to photoshop the pictures the lighter colour of green will be easier to differ from the clothes.
 
Mise-en-scene - Make-up? Costumes? Props?
I won’t be using any makeup on my models, if I have a problem with detail; I will just sort it out on photoshop. I won’t need much more props from the guitar and possibly the microphone

No comments:

Post a Comment